DIGITAL MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS
Saturday 24th & 31st,
12pm – 4pm ( West Central Africa )
Gone are the days when marketing was focused on newspapers and magazines. Businesses have now moved their campaigns to the online world, and why wouldn’t they? Digital marketing agency ad campaigns increase brand awareness, build sales, and create customer loyalty in a way that print advertising can’t match.
It’s fair to say that the world has gone digital and highly competitive. This is why it is vital that every organization have a detailed marketing plan in place. Without one, you could well be missing out on effective communications techniques – both traditional and digital.
By the end of this course, you will be learning practical skills on how to create and execute and effective Digital Marketing strategy by leveraging a range of digital marketing tools, tactics and techniques.
- Content Marketing
- Basics of Marketing
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- The Digital Marketing Framework
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Comparison of Traditional and Digital Marketing.
- Statistics of Digital Marketing
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Latest Digital Marketing Trends
- Digital Marketing Platforms
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Websites
- The Online Opportunity
- Marketing / Sales Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Non-Finance Professionals
- Aspiring Marketers
- Product Managers
- Creative freelancers
- Business owners who want to learn what it takes to attract their ideal paying clients.
The workshop methodology will be based on presentations, exercises and case-studies.
Duration: 2 Saturdays
Date: Saturday 24th & 31st, October 2020
Time: 12pm – 4pm ( West Central Africa )
– OLUMIDE OLAYINKA
Media Consultant, Prime Startups
REGISTRATION FEE :
( The cost per participant is N15,000. The fee covers the training, slides and certificate )
For Reservations / Enquiries
Call: (+234)7038893328, (+234)7011646527